Monday, March 30, 2015

A Great Highway

   I took this picture earlier today as I was driving up from a place near the beach where I had gone to try to see passing gray and killer whales (I had overheard a conversation of a man who said he worked as an artist near the beach, and had been seeing them regularly during the day there over the past couple of weeks). Unfortunately, I didn't see any whales today, but will try again tomorrow, and I did get the opportunity to take this picture as I drove north towards my apartment.
   I've driven this road many times, and it rarely fails to instill in me a feeling of freedom and openness. It's usually foggy and cool (to cold) here, and when I'm in my car with the window open a bit, the chilly air rushing in makes me feel like I'm on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment